Thursday, 10 March 2011
Wednesday, 2 March 2011
- I went on Monday and did not need my birth certificate. Won’t hurt if you take it, but if you don’t have one handy, don’t worry about it.
- They just asked where I was born but did not ask for certificate. If you have it - take it. If you can't find it - don't let that stop you!
- Iwent in maadi. they said they only need birth certificates for those born starting 1982. They said I should come back after 2 days to take the number but they immediately told me the place I will go for voting.
- I am born in 1982 and they did not need a birth certificate. In any case, Take it if you have it, if not don’t let it stop you. Ps: the whole process takes less than 10 mintues
- I went for the voting card and didn't need a birth certificate. Is this registration the same as registering for beta2a intikhabeya? I hope I won't need to register again
-Iapplied last year, but didn't pick up my card because they said it wasn't issued yet. Now, my police station, Nasr City, is burned down. What should I do?
- In Nozha office Heliopolis they need birth certificate from anyone any age group!
-just got back min 2esm el dokki.. I asked the guy there why r they still issuing voting cards when the Supreme Military Council and Langent Ta3deel el dostour both confirmed that voting will be with the regular ID! The guy replied "Ana magaleesh Ta3leemat"! And he continued "if someone comes and asks me to do a voting card, mesh ha2ollo la2"!! I asked him if I apply for the voting card now when will I get it? He replied "April 21st" so I asked "but the dostour referendum is on March 19th, how will I vote on it?" He replied "Ma3rafsh"!!